Monday, October 17, 2011

Family Portraits

Friend and fellow Federal Way High School alum, Angie Arms, has a very successful photography business.  We had her over when Mikayla was one week old and she took some photos for us.

They all turned out incredibly beautiful. Here are a few of my favorites...



 One eye peeking open and a little smile on her face!

I am thrilled to have these- we're thankful to have captured such a special stage of our newborn.  Especially because she has changed so fast!




 James also got in on the photo action. What a good looking boy!

He's got the "cheeeeese" down!

My boys. Precious.


 This one is definitely going on the portrait wall!


Don't you just want to cuddle her?


I love my sweet baby girl.



James is such a sweet boy.

Our new family!

They are all fantastic pictures, the hardest part is picking which ones to put where!

Thank you Angie!

Check her out at angiearmsphotography.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment