Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Time for Baby!

Baby could arrive any day now!  After lots of house projects and nesting, we definitely feel ready.

Matt has been a champ about my "honey do" list.  He's painted the kids' rooms, moved furniture around (multiple times), organized the garage, hung shelves for me, re-organized our filing cabinet, the list goes on.

Our hospital bag is packed and the infant carseat is washed and installed.

Here's a belly snapshot from 37 weeks... I need to remember to take one last picture before we go to the hospital!


I feel like I could go into labor at any minute... 
but if this baby opts for late check-out, we go in on September 8th.  

Two outfits packed- one blue, one pink!

Wonder which one the baby will be wearing home???

I can't wait to find out!





No comments:

Post a Comment