Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Matt!

Matt is 27 today! 

We celebrated with the Backmans over the weekend and with my parents today.  
Matt's favorite meal: teriyaki salmon with Hawaiian macaroni salad, corn on the cob, asparagus, and banana cream pie for dessert.

Matt is the most wonderful husband and father, James and I are so blessed! 

Hard to believe we are officially entering our "late 20's". 

Still remember meeting Matt when we were 21- so young!
Flashback!


He likes to joke with me when he tells stories and says "back in his day..." and "in his generation..." (like he is so much older than me). We are 20 days apart.

I guess this means we are growing old(er) together!

James called his Dad at work today to wish him a happy birthday.


Happy Birthday My Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment