Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Shower

I'm lucky to have such wonderful girlfriends!

My friends at Propel threw me a "diaper shower" last week- such a neat idea! 
Since we don't know the gender of the baby and we already have all the gear we could possibly need, I didn't feel a shower was necessary.  These girls (ahem... Christina) were insistent, however, that a shower was not optional, and came up with the great idea to have a diaper shower! 

You can never have too many diapers, especially with newborns.  I think with James we went through 10 diapers each day in those first few weeks.

It was fun just to get together to celebrate the precious bundle that will be here at the end of the month!

The lovely hostesses, Vanessa and Christina... thank you girls!

Fun diaper cake!

They came up with some hilarious games and activities for what the girls coined a "Bum Shower", my favorite was the prize basket!

Here's Casondra playing my new favorite game, "Guess The Doody!"

Yum... what's in that diaper?

I was blown away by the enormous amounts of diapers and wipes! 
I don't think we'll have to buy supplies for at least a year!

Babies on the way!
Left to right: Baby Girl Manibusan due end of September, Baby Backman due end of August, Baby Boy Truitt due this week!


 These diapers were just too cute, James had to model one for me!


We feel so lucky that Baby Backman #2 is so loved by our family and friends already!

No comments:

Post a Comment