Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pregnancy Update

Matt and I went to my 18 week check up today. The baby sounds great! 

We heard the heartbeat fluttering away at 150 beats per minute, oh how I love that sweet sound!

This pregnancy is going so much faster than the first. I think it's because we are so busy and distracted with James. We are already halfway to 36 weeks, at which time the doctors consider the pregnancy "full term"-  that's mid August, which feels so soon!

It's hard to believe that at 18 weeks we could find out the gender of our baby already, it felt like a lifetime waiting for this time to come with James! But all we pray for is a healthy baby. We scheduled our final ultrasound, which is supposed to be between 18 and 20 weeks. I'm so excited to see him/her again, even if we won't find out if it is a him or a her!

Here's a belly update, taken a few days ago at 17 weeks and 2 days:




Slowly but surely... getting rounder!


No comments:

Post a Comment