Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pacific Beach

We took a camping trip to the ocean with friends Liz, Aaron and Aubrey.   About halfway there I realized I forgot my camera! Blame it on the pregnancy brain.  So we picked up a disposable camera and had the photos put on a disc.  I had forgotten what it's like to be surprised by how photos turn out, I've gotten so used to the instant satisfaction of digital cameras!

Walking on the beach...

We lucked out with beautiful weather for most of the trip!

Little Aubrey learning to walk!


Kona makes a great chair!




This is one of my favorite campgrounds because you get to camp right on the beach!
 I love waking up to the sound of waves hitting the shore.

Tickle time in the camper with dad...

And cuddles with Kona!


Look at these goofy guys!


James and Aubrey played so well together, it's so fun to watch how their little minds work! 
These two were born just a few weeks apart, I love watching them grow up together!

No comments:

Post a Comment