Friday, June 29, 2012

Sesame Street Live!

Matt went on a shrimping trip last month so I had the kids to myself for a few days!

Grandma B came out one morning to be with Mikayla so that I could take James on a Mother- Son date. I decided to get us tickets to Sesame Street Live. Such a happy day!


James was excited to see Elmo!

I was excited to have some one on one time with my biggest little one.

I enjoyed spoiling him for the day!


There was a great play area for entertainment before the show.

Letter of the day

Number of the day

The show was awesome! I was impressed. I didn't know if James would be able to sit for that long, but he watched the entire thing! He was singing and dancing, it was great!

More play during intermission.


So much fun for Mom!


James loved this balloon for weeks after the show. 
Mikayla, we've learned, does not like Elmo balloons!



No comments:

Post a Comment