Friday, June 29, 2012

Day at Browns Point Beach

I took the kids to the beach for a picnic and to soak in some sunshine.


This is probably our favorite beach. Not for the sandy beaches but for all the throwing rocks!
And, my mom and I used to live here when I was little- a special place for me!

Fun making memories here with my little ones!

What a big kid!

Funny story- a few weeks earlier my Mom and I brought the kids here together. We stopped and picked up lunch on the way. James got a hot dog. He held the hot dog the whole time we played. Finally as we were walking back up the hill to our van he started to eat. Then he dropped his hot dog. It started to roll down the hill. Each time he would take a few steps down the hill and reach to pick it up, it would roll just out of his reach. This happened 3 or 4 times and he started to laugh as he chased his hot dog. Finally he reached it! I laughed as he threw it down the hill just so he could chase it. By this time he was at the bottom of the hill, he reached his hot dog, and took a big bite!! Ahh! Nothing I could do from the top of the hill. Oh well, kids have survived worse!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment