Friday, June 10, 2011

Yard Projects

Now that summer seems here to stay, we've been doing some projects around the backyard.  

When we first moved in, there were some rock stairs leading down to the grape vineyard and what is now our vegetable garden.

Going down the stairs made me nervous with James, and Matt was nervous for me and the belly.

So my handy husband dug out a nice little path for us!




I need to take more "after" photos, but there's a nice little spot in the middle for James and I to plant more flowers.  

James is a big fan of the new pathway, 
and I'm a big fan of all the energy he burns running up and down it! 

Notice how James helps Matt with everything.  He is so in love with his Dad right now. They've bonded in such a special way over the last few months since Matt has gotten to be home with him. 
It's the sweetest thing! 

Daddy's little shadow!



Keeping up the yard is alot of work! Time for a yogurt snack!


(Have I mentioned how excited he is about his booster seat?!)





No comments:

Post a Comment