Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Darla and Ginger

Matt and I love the Kelly girls!

I still remember where I was when Melanie told me she was pregnant with Darla. And of course, Mel and I were pregnant with Ginger and James at the same time. In fact, Ginger was born just 5 days after James at Swedish!

I can't believe Darla is already three, and Ginger just turned one along with James. It's incredible, they are growing so fast!

We had a great time at their birthday party. The girls had a joint celebration at the Children's Museum.

Darla's not a big fan of the camera, I had to sneak some pictures of her!

Big girl Ginger! Isn't her outfit adorable?


 Maya is growing so fast too, I remember when she was just a tiny newborn!


 Cakes for the girls...


... And James loved his kid-sized cupcake!

Happy Birthday to my girlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment